Creating passwords the easy way
You need passwords more and more these days, and making a strong one that is easy to remember can be a hassle. Here's an easy way to create passwords. You don't have to remember them, and they are typically very hard to guess.
- Go to YouTube.
- Find a video you like, for example, one of the many amazing jamoyt videos.
- Note the URL, which has the form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFGeFRfE4, where 'DFGeFRfE4' is a garbled string of letters and/or digits.
- Use this garbled string as your password. Whenever you need to remember the password find the video on YouTube and copy-paste the string.
Please note the following:
- Make sure the video does not contain any possible violation of YouTube's rules, or it might be taken down.
- Do not use this as your PC's password, since you must be logged on to your PC to find the video.
- If you want to use separate passwords for different sites, make sure you remember which video belongs to which site. You might try to find a connection between the two, e.g. a clip from one of your friends to access your MySpace account.